The Weather is Cooling Down and Season has Arrived!
Palm Beach County is bustling with a multitude of events, festivals, and galas to enjoy this winter. You won’t want to miss out on any of these fun-filled family events, winter wonderlands, and glamorous galas happening in Palm Beach County! Here is a list of our top ten events happening in Palm Beach County! (in no particular order):
1. Among the festivals and events this year is Palm Beaches’ very own Food and Wine Fest, occurring December 8th through 11th. This year’s festival is being held at the distinguished Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. World-renowned chefs will be creating delectable culinary dishes paired with premium wines. Mingle among your friends while enjoying wine tastings followed by an exquisite meal and even better desserts. Foodies are not going to want to miss this one! (http://www.palmbeachfl.com/events-palm-beach/culinary-happenings/food-wine-festival/)
2. Palm Beach is revving up for their winter festivities on the water. On December 3rd, the Town hosts its annual Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade. The boats’ holiday lights glisten on the water’s reflection while Christmas music is played and fireworks launched above. The famous parade ends at the iconic Jupiter Lighthouse right around the corner from Jupiter’s prestigious Harborside and Riverwalk. There are a multitude of amazing places to view this show from one’s own backyard to public parks and waterways. (http://www.palmbeachboatparade.com)
3. Continuing the holiday festivities a little further south in Greenacres is Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland. This event attracts visitors with their magical holiday displays, Christmas carolers, musicians, and magicians. There is something for everyone at Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland. Santa and Mrs. Claus even pose for photo ops with the kids! Don’t miss the beautiful, intricate never-ending light displays. It may be hard to leave because of Hoffman’s Chocolates free samplers of chocolates and confectionaries. This is a family friendly event that even the adults will love! (https://www.hoffmans.com)
4. You don’t want to miss Palm Beach County’s very own holiday sandcastle! West Palm Beach’s Sandi Land on the waterfront in Downtown West Palm Beach hosts their annual holiday festivities! Sandi Land includes a towering 35-foot sandcastle tree with with real lights! There is also the synchronized musical light show complete with interactive snowflakes. You don’t want to miss this dazzling display. There is also Snowi-Ville, a tropical snow village for kids to create their very own snowman! West Palm Beach’s festivities don’t end there though; there is also Holiday FantaSEA, a holiday themed aquarium diorama. Between the light shows, concerts, and holiday displays, you’re not going to want to miss downtown West Palm Beach this winter! (http://www.wpb.org/#/welcome)
5. If you’re looking for a truly tropical way to spend the holidays this season, there is Sea Turtle Holiday Celebrations at Jupiter’s Loggerhead Marinelife Center. This is a true Florida style holiday celebration! Bring the family and kids to see a variety of wild sea turtles up close. Then join a scheduled tour to walk across the beach and watch turtles lay their eggs and turtle hatchings! Bring the kids to this event then have an adult’s night out at the Beach Bash Palm Beach gala to raise money for the turtles! This is a unique Florida festivity that one will not want to miss out on this winter! (https://www.marinelife.org)
6. Palm Beaches’ very own Worth Avenue will be hosting its annual Christmas tree lighting complete with a parade! There will be floats and none other than Santa Claus himself! Stroll along the famous Worth Avenue looking at shops and the sunset over the beach before heading over to the corner of Hibiscus and Worth Avenue for the parade and tree lighting at 6:29 pm! (http://worth-avenue.com/specialevent/christmas-tree-lighting/)
7. At Ann Norton’s Sculpture Garden in West Palm Beach this season, there is the festival of the trees, a beautiful Christmas display put on to support the educational programs, historical house, and sculpture museum. The sculpture garden is transformed into a beautiful Winter Wonderland complete with more than 25 professionally decorated trees. There are live performances every night from ballet to choir. This event is open to the public December 3rd through 10th and 12th through the 14th. Ann Norton’s opening gala is December 2nd, and starts off all the festivities. (http://www.ansg.org)
8. The annual Royal Palm Beach Winter Fest is on again this year! On December 3rd, this fun event will kick off with live entertainment, music, and a variety of different food options! There will be local bands, choirs, and dance teams performing for the holiday season. You don’t want to miss this holiday cheer! (http://www.pottcevents.com/rpb-winter-fest.html)
9. This winter, The Symphonic Band of the Palm Beaches will be performing its annual holiday concerts on December 5th and December 11th. These concerts will feature the music of Sousa and Tchaikovsky. This traditional holiday show will surely spread the cheer. (http://www.symphonicband.org)
10. All aboard! Here in Florida, we may not have the Polar Express, but we do have the Cookie Cruise with Santa! This is a yacht cruise out of Delray Beach where you can sip on your favorite cocktails and wine, enjoy the views, and taste a variety of delectable desserts. This cruise will be leaving port on December 20th. Get your tickets now! (http://100ftchristmastree.com)
Palm Beach County is bustling with a plethora of splendid holiday events to attend! Grab your family and friends and enjoy everything from chocolate samplings to yacht cruises and wine festivals! The Palm Beaches is where you are going to want to be this holiday season! Let us know your favorite Holiday Tradition!
189 Bradley Place
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Phone: (561) 833-0238